Health Reform provisions kicked in this week. What provisions are the Tea Party opposed and Republicans opposed to?
• Removing lifetime dollar limits on essential benefits
• Giving people a right to appeal to an external party if denied coverage for a treatment
• Preventing insurers from dropping coverage of people when they get sick
• Limiting the use of annual spending limits of health plans
• Allowing consumers to use ob-gyns in their networks without needing a referral
• Prohibiting extra charges for using emergency care that is out of network
• Guaranteeing full coverage of many preventive services, such as mammograms and colonoscopies, without a co-pay, co-insurance, or deductible
These provisions don't look like they will destroy America. These are provisions that will help all Americans. The hypocrites that run for election on repealing Obama Care may be in for a surprise when they find that the people want to keep these important health care reforms.
The president wants to let the Bush tax cuts for the richest 5 percent of Americans lapse while keeping the tax cuts for middle America, and the Gay Old Party is opposed to keeping tax cuts for all Americans without tax cuts for the richest Americans. The very rich that have gotten richer over the last ten years thanks to Bush while most Americans earnings have shrunk in real terms.
NOW THE GOOD SHIT. The Gay Old Party and Fox Phonies and Frauds.
The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
With Senate In Sight, GOP Leader Flips, Presses For All-Out Spending
LA-Sen: Melancon ad targets Vitter's criminal prostitution past
AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth
In Delaware, Chris Coons supports full LGBT equality -- unlike Christine 'identity disorder' O'Donnell
Crooks and Liars
Christine O'Donnell is on a mission from God
Fox News Panel Unanimous In Support For U.S. Government Assassinating Citizens